Weather conditions forced Alabama to practice indoors Saturday, in it’s final day in Tuscaloosa of preparing for Wisconsin on Sept. 5.
Notes from Wednesday’s Practice
- Jacob Coker and Alec Morris took the most reps of the quarterbacks, followed by Cooper Bateman
- Morris looked good throwing precise routes over the middle
- Alphonse Taylor and Bradley Bozeman continue to battle it out for the right guard spot
- Taylor was ahead of Bozeman in drills during the first media period
- Derrick Henry led the running backs followed by Kenyan Drake, Damien Harris and Ronnie Clark
- Chris Black, Richard Mullaney and ArDarius Stewart led the first group of receivers
- Robert Foster, Calvin Ridley and Daylon Charlot led the second group
- Raheem Falkins was seen in a black non-contact jersey
- Hale Hentges is making his way up the depth chart at tight end, running behind O.J. Howard and Ty Flournoy-Smith
- Geno Matias-Smith and Eddie Jackson were the first up for the safeties followed by Ronnie Harrison and Jabriel Washington, Ronnie Harrison is a guy to watch.
- Marlon Humphrey and Cyrus Jones were the first corners followed by Tony Brown, and Minkah Fitzpatrick at the star.
- Bradley Sylve was seen in a full contact red jersey today, post hand surgery.
- Daron Payne is slowly working his way to playing time. Don’t be surprised to see the freshman get some time on Saturday and extensive reps as the season goes on.
The team will travel to Dallas tomorrow and get their final practices in Friday before facing Wisconsin on Saturday.