Head coach Nick Saban and the Alabama Crimson Tide didn’t have media on hand in Thursday’s walk through drills, but its ready for Wisconsin. AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas will be packed for a classic Southeastern Conference against Big Ten showdown.
Things to look for on Saturday
- Alabama senior quarterback Jake Coker will start on offense. Alec Morris and Cooper Bateman may play, but Coker starts.
- True freshman running back Damien Harris will spell Derrick Henry in the second half.
- Sophomore wide receiver Cam Sims could see some reps against Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin’s secondary: Who will senior safety Michael Caputo be matched up on? (ArDarius Stewart)
- Alabama’s receiving corps: Can Chris Black and Richard Mullaney take advantage of smaller cornerbacks?
- Badgers’ quarterback Joel Stave: How many pass attempts will he have? Can he be efficient?
- Wisconsin’s defensive line: A consistent pass rush is necessary
- Alabama’s defense: Attack Corey Clement, pressure Stave and force turnovers
- Alabama running back Kenyan Drake: Carries or receptions? Which will be higher?