Alabama football will have two practice sessions Tuesday.
Head coach Nick Saban and the Crimson Tide were inside the Hank Crisp Indoor facility Monday, to start a full week of fall camp. Listed below is a recap of practice.
- True freshman Damien Harris was second in drills, behind junior Derrick Henry.
- Redshirt freshman Ronnie Clark was third in ladder drills, followed by Bo Scarbrough, Xavian Marks, Derrick Gore and Brandon Turner.
- Senior Kenyan Drake was last in ladder drills, but second in pass catching drills.
- Henry stumbled three times, and fell in his fourth attempt in ladder drills.
- Redshirt junior Chris Black (ankle) is listed as day-to-day
- Sophomore Robert Foster led group one, followed by Parker Barrineau, Calvin Ridley and Richard Mullaney.
- Sophomore ArDarius Stewart led group two, followed by Derek Kief and Daylon Charlot.
- Defensive backs Geno Matias-Smith, Jabriel Washington and Eddie Jackson were huddled together after each drill.
- True freshmen Ronnie Harrison and Shawn Burgess-Becker looked good at high-pointing the ball.
- Sophomore left tackle Cam Robinson (sprained knee) returned to practice.
- Sophomore cornerback Tony Brown (shoulder) returned as well.
- Alabama was in full pads to start a full week of practice.