Alabama football returned to practice Tuesday after having Monday off to rest and recover. A mixture of rain and cloudy weather conditions forced the Crimson Tide indoors. It was the team’s first practice on its bye week. TDAM contributor Ivan White and yours truly providing all updates.
Notes from Tuesday’s practice
- Offensive coordinator Lane Kiffin had quarterbacks and wide receivers working on deep post patterns and short hitch routes.
- Junior safety Eddie Jackson (knee) participated fully in drills, despite sporting a brace on his right knee. He sustained the injury in the first quarter against Tennessee last week.
- Freshman safety Ronnie Harrison and senior right tackle Dominick Jackson were both absent Tuesday. Both players suffered ankle injuries against the Volunteers.
- Brandon Greene wore jersey No. 58 and was seen working with offensive tackles during one media period. The junior spent several weeks with tight ends, prior to Tuesday’s session.
- Running back Bo Scarbrough was fourth in position drills. Alabama head coach Nick Saban said he is ready to contribute. The Crimson Tide will face LSU on Nov. 7 at Bryant-Denny Stadium.
Coach Saban will have a press conference tonight at 6:00 p.m. CT.