Alabama earned its 11th win of the season, defeating Auburn 29-13.
The Crimson Tide clinched an SEC West crown for a fifth time under head coach Nick Saban. Alabama will face Florida next week in Atlanta for a Southeastern Conference title game. 15 And Counting recaps Iron Bowl.
Alabama notes from Iron Bowl
- Running back Derrick Henry: 45 carries, 271 yards, one touchdown
- Quarterback Jacob Coker: 17 of 26 passes, 179 yards, one touchdown
- Wide receiver ArDarius Stewart: 8 catches, 81 yards, one touchdown
- Place kicker Adam Griffith: 5 for 5 on field goals, 15 points
- Safety Geno Matias-Smith: 8 total tackles, team-high
- Alabama defense: three sacks, 42 on the season (most under Saban)
Auburn notes from Iron Bowl
- Quarterback Jeremy Johnson: 10 of 23 passing, 169 yards, one touchdown
- Running back Jovon Robinson: 14 carries, 51 yards
- Wide receiver Josh Smith: 2 catches, 81 yards, one touchdown (77-yard touchdown)
- Defensive back Jonathan Jones: 11 tackles, team lead
- Place kicker Daniel Carlson: 2 of 3 on field goals
Henry is averaging 149.8 per game, which breaks former Alabama back Bobby Humphrey record of 133.7 during the 1986 season.