He came to the University of Alabama as a five-star offensive lineman in 2022, but Tyler Booker received his first weekly honor from the Southeastern Conference.
The sophomore offensive guard turned in an excellent performance against Mississippi in the Crimson Tide’s 24-10 victory over the Rebels last week at Bryant-Denny Stadium. Booker, a Connecticut native, earned SEC Offensive Lineman of the Week, giving the Tide its third honoree of the season. The 6-foot-5, 352-pounder did not allow a sack of Jalen Milroe in the matchup.
- Anchored the Crimson Tide offensive line in a 24-10 win over then-No. 15/16 Ole Miss
- Alabama’s offensive front controlled the line of scrimmage as the Tide accounted for 356 yards of total offense, including 132 yards on the ground
- Recorded a career-high six knockdown blocks against the Rebels
- Did not allow a sack as Jalen Milroe completed 17-of-21 passes for 225 yards and a touchdown
- Cleared a path for Jase McClellan to rush for 105 yards and a touchdown while averaging 6.2 yards per carry
*Get the BEST Alabama football insider information, message board access, and recruiting coverage today! SIGN UP HERE to unlock our subscriber-only content!*