The “Points After” message board is back and better than ever! Take a look at some of the things you’ll need to know to read, post, and reply to the discussions on this site.
CREATING AN ACCOUNT
- If you have a TouchdownAlabama.com username, you can use it to log in to this site. Just click here to log in.
- If you haven’t used TouchdownAlabama.com’s message boards, click on the Subscribe tab on the top in the menu and register for a new account.
POSTING IN THE FORUM
- Once you’re logged in, go to the forum tab and locate the Points After message board. From there, select the “Add topic” to start posting!
- Don’t forget to read the message board rules before posting!
- You can upload images, add hyperlinks, and format text within the post.
REPLYING TO A POST
- Nothing tricky here. Just simply click on a post you like, hit the reply button at the bottom and begin having a conversation with your fellow Alabama fans.
- Type your comment into the text field and click “reply”. You may add attachments, links, emojis, and more to your comments as well!
- Our message board offers the ability to share posts directly to your social media pages. Click on the icon to the top right and invite your friends into the discussion!
- Find a topic you want to keep a close eye on? You can click on the “Subscribe for new topics” icon at the top left to stay on top of new information in the threads you like.
- What’s a message board without rankings?! Earn points by being a frequent poster and receive award badges! You can be the king or queen of the board!
Want to connect with a poster without cluttering the message board? Use our new private messaging feature! Just click on the poster’s name, and then click “send a message”.
If you need help, please fill out our contact form and someone will get back to you shortly.