Alabama wide receiver Jameson Williams was named a finalist for the Biletnikoff Award, given to college football’s top wide receiver.
- Leads the Southeastern Conference and is tied for second nationally in receiving touchdowns with 13
- Totaled 1,218 receiving yards to lead the league and rank sixth among Division I wideouts
- Averaging an SEC-best 110.7 receiving yards per game and has eclipsed the 100-yard marker on six occasions this season, including five his last six games
- Recorded nine receptions of 50 yards or more in 2021 with eight of those eight plays resulting in a touchdown
- His career-best, 190-yard performance against then-No. 21/21/22 Arkansas on Nov. 20 helped him jump four spots on Alabama’s single-season receiving yards list, sitting at fifth
- Just the 12th Alabama wideout to go over 1,000 yards in a single season in program history
Alabama has had three winners of the Biletnikoff, including DeVonta Smith (2020), Jerry Jeudy (2018) and Amari Cooper (2014).
**This information was acquired from a recent press release from Alabama Athletics.**
*Get the BEST Alabama football insider information, message board access, and recruiting coverage today! SIGN UP HERE to unlock our subscriber only content!*
Patrick Dowd is a Reporter for Touchdown Alabama Magazine. You can follow him on Twitter, via Pat_Dowd77